Morristown Personal Injury Lawyers
Determined Injury Attorneys Representing Clients in Morris County & Beyond in New Jersey
People who have suffered a serious injury as a result of an accident often experience significant medical, financial, and personal challenges. Knowing where to turn for help after an accident can be difficult.
Morris County Personal Injury Attorneys
If you or a family member has been injured in an accident, contact the law firm of Hanlon Dunn Robertson Schwartz. We are committed to helping people who have been injured by the negligence and wrongdoing of others. Our attorneys handle a wide range of personal injury claims, including:
- Auto accidents, including car, motorcycle, and truck accidents
- Premises liability, including slip-and-fall accidents
- Medical malpractice, including surgical errors, emergency room errors, medication errors, failure to diagnose, pharmacy errors, and other forms of medical negligence
- Animal attacks, including dog bites
- Wrongful death claims, including fatal injuries from auto accidents and slip & falls
- Violent acts, including domestic violence, terroristic threats, and aggravated assault
- Other general negligence-based claims
If you need to speak with a personal injury attorney, we are pleased to offer a free consultation. Call to contact our law office in Morristown, New Jersey.
Your Personal Advocates for Accident Claims in New Jersey
If you have been injured in an accident, you will likely be dealing with an insurance company to obtain the benefits you need. The insurance companies have experienced attorneys working to protect their rights — and you should too.
Let us put our experience to work for you. We seek full compensation on behalf of accident victims for past and future medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages, and other forms of available relief.
We prepare meticulously for the possibility of trial in each case and will stand up to the insurance companies to demand full compensation for your injuries. If the insurance company will not offer a fair settlement, we will be thoroughly prepared to take your case to trial and aggressively pursue the financial compensation you deserve.
Contact an Experienced Morris County, NJ Personal Injury Attorney
To schedule a free consultation with one of our Morristown personal injury lawyers, call or contact us by e-mail.