Criminal Defense Lawyers in Morristown, New Jersey
Criminal Defense Attorneys Defending Clients Against Criminal Charges Throughout Morris County & Beyond
If you or a loved one is facing criminal charges in Morris County, Essex County, or anywhere else in New Jersey, we encourage you to contact the experienced criminal defense attorneys at Hanlon Dunn Robertson Schwartz. We vigorously defend the rights of adults and juveniles in Morris County and throughout New Jersey.
Our criminal defense team includes a former prosecutor, several experienced trial lawyers, and a certified* criminal trial attorney. Collectively, our criminal defense attorneys have more than 100 years of legal experience.
State and Federal Charges | Traffic, Misdemeanor, and Felony Charges in N
Our criminal defense attorneys defend clients against state and federal criminal charges ranging from minor traffic violations to murder charges. Contact us today regarding your criminal charges, including:
- Violent crimes: assault and battery, domestic violence, murder, attempted murder, aggravated assault, weapons charges, sexual assault, and other violent crimes
- Drug crimes: state and federal drug crimes, including drug possession, distribution, trafficking, manufacture, cultivation, and prescription drug crimes
- DWI and traffic violations: all drunk driving charges, traffic tickets, and traffic crimes
- Sex crimes: sexual assault, solicitation of a minor, possession and distribution of child pornography, statutory rape, Megan’s Law violations, and other sexual offenses
- White collar crimes: fraud, embezzlement, identity theft, and other white collar crimes
- Weapons violations: Illegal possession of a firearm, possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose, commission of a crime with a firearm, Graves Act violations, and other weapons charges
- Theft crimes: shoplifting, theft, auto theft, robbery, burglary, and related offenses
- Juvenile crimes: all juvenile crimes, including drug possession, alcohol-related offenses, criminal mischief, underage drunk driving, drug distribution, traffic crimes, and other offenses
- Expungements: clients seeking to remove an arrest or conviction from their record
Protecting Your Freedom, Record, and Rights in New Jersey
At Hanlon Dunn Robertson Schwartz, we believe strongly that every defendant has a right to a zealous defense. We hold the prosecution to their burden of proof and provide a strong defense for each of our valued clients. We understand the impact that a criminal conviction can have on you and your family.
If retained as your legal counsel, we will work diligently to seek the most favorable outcome possible on your behalf. Given our knowledge of the legal system, the law, and the courts throughout New Jersey, we are prepared to be the strong advocates you need.
Contact Hanlon Dunn Robertson Schwartz Today to Start Building Your Defense Against Criminal Charges in Morris County, NJ
To speak with one of our Morris County criminal defense lawyers, call or contact us by e-mail.
*Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey